Trilingual serial startupper, CMO, partnerships & community builder.
I am passionate about the intersection of AI, web3, blockchain, and gaming with sustainability, permaculture, DeFi and ReFi.
Since 2013, I hire & train early-stage teams for well-funded Web3 startups in the UK, US, Australian & EU markets.
My ultimate goals: user acquisition, community building & revenue growth.
My favourite tools include TwitterSpace, Discord, YouTube, Snapshot, Dune, Nansen, and LunarCrush.
Below are some of the most recent case histories and projects I have had the pleasure to work on.
As a head of marketing and ecosystem partnerships, I have helped LandVault build:
- Hiring & training early-stage marketing team
- Rebranding with their marketing team the company following $25M Series B fundraise
- Launching a new blockchain protocol, Matera
"Alex is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to blockchain and the web3 ecosystem, with a passion for building communities and partnerships. He has a proven ability to build relationships internally and externally and evangelise complex products to non-native stakeholders. He was a critical part of launching LandVault into the largest builder in the metaverse and crafted the first partnerships for Matera. I recommend Alex to anyone who is building their ecosystem in the web3 space!"
As a community growth, partnerships builder and ambassador at The Sandbox, I have:
- sold 224+ NFT LANDs through affiliate marketing
- built partnerships with crypto exchanges & gaming design schools, scouted crypto-artists.
- educated thousands of people organizing in-real life meet ups and talking at conferences and in podcasts on National Television
Here is an article with some of my achievements.
"Alex has been hosting meetups in an art galleries in Barcelona to present the potential of NFTs to aspiring artists!
Words + Actions
We educate and show the benefits for Creators of NFTs"
As a Head of ecosystem partnership at LandVault, I have built a bridge between DappRadar and Matera toc create a collaboration that promises to bring enriched insights to the metaverse narrative, combining DappRadar's on-chain analytics with Matera's industry expertise will help us to better assess the rapidly evolving Web3 metaverse economy.
"I had the chance to moderate a panel where Alessandro and other experts discussed the Web3 landscape from different perspectives. Alessandro was able to capture his audience while talking about the metaverse. I was impressed by the way he illustrated a complex topic in clear and digestible terms
In addition to public speaking, Alessandro secured a partnership between DappRadar and Land Vault. I started the conversation with Alessandro to explore our synergy options and could easily see his knack for connecting with people and understanding their needs and contexts."
- produced 1,300+ video content on Telegram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch & Instagram reaching 2.4 million impressions. We also organized 2 LIVE events (300+ attendees).
- growth Affiliate traffic by 271% (2018-2020)
- increased CPI revenues by 63% (Jan 18 - Sep 20), using YouTube & Twitch affiliates as leverage
- reached 7,000,000+ YouTube views since Jan. ‘18 through influencer content production
"I have had the pleasure to work with Alessandro between 2018-2021. His hard work paid off, making him among the top performers of game.tv with over 100.000 mobile app installs. Coming from a web agency background, he was able to manage a large amount of external stakeholders such as influencer marketing agencies, user acquisition boutique and PR agencies while leading a large community."